anusara with alexis in la conner at crescent moon yoga studio
- Anusara Back to Basics Class Every Friday 9 am to 10:15 Teacher: Stacie
- Anusara All Level Classes every Saturday at 9 - 10:15 am
- May 14: Bon Bonifacio, welcome newest Anusara Teacher to Crescent Moon in La Conner
- May 21: Stacie teaches, she is a delight, come and see for yourself
- May 28: Susan D'Onfrio from Bellingham teaches an inspiring class of Anusara Yoga
- $15 or punch card or unlimited for any 75 minute class Teacher after May 28th: Alexis
- Master Classes First Sunday of each month Teacher: Alexis
- Next Master Classes: Sunday, June 5th
- 9 am to 11 am
- Special Rate for this 2 hour class is $25
- NEW: 3rd Sunday of Every Month: Transitioning to Master Class. Want to move to Master Class? Come on the 3rd Sunday of the month and delve into some of the secrets of moving forward in your yoga practice
- NEXT Transition Class: June 19th, 9 - 11 am $25
- May: No Transition Class in May!
Anusara private sessions
Each private session is an opportunity to explore your asana practice at a deep level.
Often a minor adjustment will not only feel better but it will lead to a deeper opening.
This is a great way to inspire your home practice or to begin one.
If you are looking for therapeutic postures and alignment for an injury or
limitation this session will assist you to find your own postures that will met
your individual needs.
Private Session May be Booked by Calling my mobile number 832-309-4919
Each session is held in La Conner, WA
$80 per one hour session.
You may also book 2 people for $50 each for a one hour session
Anusara teacher training
*Anusara Teacher Training Begins February 6-7th, 2016
Anusara Certification is among the most professional and demanding in the industry of yoga. Those Students that complete the hours necessary for Anusara Certification are among the best in the world.
Please read the following information carefully
This Teacher Training Program begins February 6, 2016 in La Conner at Crescent Moon Yoga Studio. If you are just beginning this program you will continue to study and attend as many weekends as you are able until you have obtained the 200 hours required for Certification.
You may take this training if you are a currently a yoga teacher or want to become a teacher or if you simply desire more advanced training for your own practice.
I am offering more hours than necessary in order to make it possible for those that cannot certain weekends to obtain certification.
All Saturday Sessions will be 9 - 4. All Sunday Sessions will be 9-3
February 6-7, February 20-21, March 5-6, March 19-20, April 2-3, April 16-17, April 30- May 1, May 28-29, June 11-12, June 25-26, July 9-10, July 23-24, August 6-7, August 20-21, September 3-4, September 17-18, October 1-2, October 15-16, October 29-30.
If you are planning on obtaining the Anusara Elements Certification below is the reading list. These books must be completed prior to the completion of the training. If you are only taking the training for more advanced yoga training you need only read the Anusara Training Manual
Anusara Teacher Training Manual available: http://www.anusarayoga.com/ashy-manuals/
Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
Bhagavad Gita any translation
Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
The Anatomy of Movement by Blandine Calais Germain
If you would like more information please call or email.
Pricing: $1,500 for first 100 hours. $1,000 for second 100 hours. You may pay as you go $150 per weekend session.
* Any student that has previously completed the Anusara Teacher Training may continue to study and may join any session for $5 per hour. (9 am Asana Class and all Master Classes will be regular pricing). Please advise me in advance of your attendance so I can give you an idea about what we will be doing that particular session. I encourage all former graduates to continue their studies to deepen your teaching skills.
Deposit: a $150 deposit is required prior to beginning the Training. If you change your mind after sending your deposit you may obtain a full refund before the first class. After beginning the first weekend classes no refund is available. Minimum number of students to begin this training is 5. If there are less than 5 students all monies deposited will be returned.
Please call to discuss financing options.
To Register for Anusara Teacher Training
Please mail check to Alexis Britton, PO Box 1227. La Conner, WA 98257
Please include your name, email address and phone number.
I look forward to sharing this amazing journey with each of you.
Contact Information; My phone number: 832-309-4919
Anusara classes in your area
La Conner: Alexis http://yogalaconner.com
La Conner: Kit http://blissdogyoga.com/
Clear Lake: Anne Martin http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anne-Martin-YogahOMe/112620532149244
Bellingham: Tara http://www.freedmanassociates.com/Counseling_Profile_TEE.html
You can find the yoga that is right for you. Try a new class, a new teacher, just go for it!
Support your local yoga studio!
About Alexis Britton
Alexis is a Certified Anusara Teacher currently living in the Pacific Northwest. With years of experience she will be sharing the art of Anusara Yoga by teaching workshops, retreats and private lessons.
Anusara Yoga has found a place in the world because of the elegant principles of alignment that speak to each of us and the heart oriented practice that reminds us of the very special place each of us holds in this world. If you would like to discover more of the intricacies and excitement of this practice join Alexis for an exciting journey of exploration of the inner and outer terrain of who we truly are and who we can become once we connect to our resplendent hearts.
Please check back often, as there are always new events going on.
Or email me and join my mailing list for updates when new classes are being offered.